First City Monument Bank Limited (FCMB) has announced plans
to reward more customers in its 30th anniversary promo.
The bank said it decided to extend the campaign to September
this year, following the success recorded in the first phase of the promo which
ended last month.
A statement from the bank explained that the second phase of
the promotion would run from May 7 to September 30, 2014 across its 26 zones
and three regions nationwide during which various prizes such as three Hyundai
IX35 Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs), cash and other gifts would be won.
“The qualified customers will be rewarded through electronic
selection of winners at the monthly zonal and regional draws in June, July and
August, while the grand finale draws will take place in October,” it added.
“The promo is targeted at all segments of the society across
all age groups. These include professionals, market men and women, artisans,
students, workers among others who have adopted and are enjoying the benefits
of FCMB’s banking products and services such as basic savings, premium savings,
Nairawise, Kids Account, FlashMeCash,
among others,” it added.
The bank’s Senior Vice President/Divisional Head, Retail
Banking, Mr. Olu Akanmu, said “the extension of the promo is in response to the
request of our customers who were excited about the success and rewards they
received during the first phase of the exercise.”

No comments:
Post a Comment